Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Large Breasts

Although this subject is unseemly, I must confess that my breasts are very large. I do my best to keep them hidden under feathers or some kind of animal fur. But there have been instances, time to time, when they are more exposed than necessary. Generally speaking these moments have to do with a misjudgment in neckline or an exceedingly warm day.  However, today I exposed them...on purpose.

My doctor asked to touch my breasts and I let him. I don't know if it was the sherry I had earlier in the morning or the deepening loneliness. I gave in to my doctor's desires and my own. Afterwards he told me that my breasts were "fibrous but healthy." It was a strange sort of pillow talk but I appreciated the gesture and attempt. The doctor is very busy so he requested our next date six months in advance. He mentioned something about losing weight. The doctor is embolden with his requests but I am happy to be in a relationship with a forceful gentleman of means.



No comments:

Post a Comment