Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's For Dinner

When I wake up in the morning I begin to think about dinner. I enjoy discussing the options in my head before I commit to one dish. If my day is particularly bad, I may treat myself to something delicious. If my day has gone rather well then I sometimes I like to compliment my day with something delicious. Often times my day is just so-so. This is where the real planning must begin. A so-so day does not necessarily demand a delicious treat. However, a so-so day may also quickly turn into a terrible day if coupled with a distasteful or bland supper.

My day today consisted of buying pants. I enjoying buying pants. Often my friend Carole will accompany me. A so-so day of pant shopping may turn into a tremendous day if Carole tags along. Mostly because Carole is quite fat. Much fatter than me. When shopping with someone much fatter than yourself you can rest assured that your fat friend will be quite jealous of your size and your general ability to fit into pants. Many pants do not fit Carole and I can tell she is ashamed of it. If there is a pant that does not carry her size or she cannot fit into I like to try them on and show her what they would look like on her is she wasn't so fat. I say, "stand next to me Carole and imagine you are wearing these pants you are too fat for."

Carole is not with me today buying pants, so it is less of a good day and more a so-so day. I also am not sure what color pants I want. Whether or not they should have a pattern or if they should extend to my ankles or to my calves. I am quite indecisive today which will make it much harder to decide on my dinner choice. Perhaps I should only focus on dinner and save the pant store for another day. A so-so day takes much more planning. Besides, a pants day without Carole is no pants day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment