Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Powder

My morning routine consists of many agenda items. First, I must put my pillow case in the wash. Even though Humphrey is dead, I still feel uncomfortable about the stains on the case. You see, I leave my makeup on during the evening. Humphrey used to wake up during the night and mistake me for his friend Sal when I slept without makeup. Then, in his haziness he would go on and on about "good old days" stories. And it seems him and Sal shared a girl named Beatrice that he recounted in some detail to me. Then, he would often hold me very close and sob. I did not like being mistaken for his old friend Sal. Married couples should keep a fair amount of secrets between each other and Sal and him had none.

After I put my pillow case in the laundry, I touch up my makeup and wash myself with a damp cloth. Then, I cover my body with baby powder. Many people do not know that baby powder is an essential beauty tool. It eliminates odor, prevents chaffing, and keeps one's body youthful. Very similar to a baby. You would not know it to look at my naked body, but my body looks like a teenagers. It is maybe larger and has more wrinkles than a teenagers. It may have more bumps and hairs than a teenagers. I haven't seen a teenagers naked body for a while. But it looks like a teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment