Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Television

I enjoy watching television. Some people watch too much television. I understand that it can consume a person's day easily. I often limit myself to 2-3 hours per evening. If I have a lot to do during the day, I will also limit my afternoon allotment to 2-3 hours and my morning allotment to the same. Some of the people on television have very erratic behavior. They say things like, "you are a bitch." And "I will slap your face." And also, "That hair is not your own, it is synthetic and I plan to take it from your head at some point." It is very emotional.

I often wonder where the people on television live? Do they all live together? I would like to think that if I was on television I would behave more appropriately. It would be hard, as I do not eat in public nor do I like to see photographs of myself. But I would feel a sense of pride being a role model for younger persons. It is important that younger persons know that there are some people who wear shirts with bows and who know better than to talk to those in lower status positions then themselves. Also, that you can't expect to walk everywhere and that it is especially important to find a suitor with a great deal of means. Carole told me I should start an article where I impart the dos and don'ts of behavior to younger persons. She got so excited about the idea that she hugged me. Furthering my evidence that Carole is indeed a lesbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment