Monday, July 9, 2012

Fanny Attack

As you may have guessed, I keep myself in very good shape. I am slightly overweight, but that can't be helped. I am, however, very healthy and enjoy taking exercise classes at least twice a month. I take a certain class that consists of lots of dancing movements. It is one of those Body classes that Les Mills designed. I don't know anything about Les Mills, but I like to think that he looks like the man in the juicer commercials. The one who was pretty old and recently died. But in the commercials he wore a shirt that showed off his muscles and it was amazing how strong he was. My friend, Carole, told me the shirt had muscles built in. I said to Carole, "this isn't the year 2030, and he isn't a moon man!" We both laughed. But there were a few girls in high school who put socks in their bras, so I guess you could do the same to a shirt.

Anywho, I was at the gym and this very curvacious African American woman was wearing very short shorts. They were very short. I saw the curves of her buttocks. It seemed inappropriate. I thought someone might ask her to leave, but no one did so I ignored it. I did stare a lot. Then we began to dance and I was distracted from the woman with the short shorts. I can't do all the moves but I am pretty good. I like to stand up front so I can see the teacher. I think other people appreciate being able to follow me as well. If I mess up I just run in place. I would say about one third of the time I run in place. But most people are running in place. I assume. Then the woman in the short shorts dropped something. And I said to myself, "go figure, there is no room for pockets in those short shorts." But then she bent over. And you will not believe it. But I saw more of her bottom and the outline of her other bit. I shook my head. Other people laughed at her fumbling for her dropped item. But I was embarrassed. Some things should be private.

Then I saw a woman walk by and another woman whispered that she had anorexia. I don't understand all these medical eating disorders these days. When I was young if we wanted to lose weight we would just stop eating. Or we would throw the food up. Then a week later we could fit into the dress we were looking at. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment