Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Crazy Drivers

I hate driving. I think only lunatics drive. I hate taking the bus also. I stay at home much of the time. A have a friend, Carole, who drives. But she makes me so nervous when she is behind the wheel. Sometimes she screams at other drivers and shakes her fist. And then she is upset for hours and hours and can't stop talking about the other driver. And I tell her, I say "Carole, don't let it ruin your day." But she does let it ruin her day. And then, to be honest, it ruins my day. Because I hate listening to Carole talk. She is one of those friends that you like because she is always around. She never has any place to be so she is very accessible. However, hearing her blather on about her kids, and her divorce, and other people's driving. Sometimes it isn't worth it. I think I have a lot of interesting stories. I have a lot of felines and they are always doing something funny. The other day I put a hat on one and then a hat on another one and then I took a picture of them.

I like to draw my cats. I think I am a pretty good drawer. You don't see many drawings of cats these days. Cat drawings were very popular when I was growing up. I used to be so jealous of my friends who had cat drawings in their house. They were always so fancy. I was pretty fancy, but not cat drawing fancy. The minute I could pick up a pencil I was drawing birds. You can't go straight to drawing cats. It is a skill you must acquire. Birds are the first step to mastering cat drawings. First birds, then dogs, then squirrels, then fish, then elephants, back to birds, then different birds, then planes, then people, then houses, then teddy bears, and then and only then cats. I skipped a few steps so my whiskers are never straight. If I could do it again I would have gone through the proper steps. As it stands now I can't display my cat drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment